Buy ads on BIGFM
[ucaddon_uc_music_header title=”” sub_title=”” button_text=”” button_link=”” button_background_color=”” button_background_color_hover=”” image=”2406″ logo_image=”” logo_link=”” uc_init_settings=”” uc_fonts_data=”JTdCJTdE”]
Date Of Birth
Date Format: DD slash MM slash YYYY
Insert Audio/Video Url
Upload Video File (Maximum File Size 200MB)
Accepted file types: mpeg, mp4, mov.
Please upload files in mpeg, mp4 and mov formats only.
Upload Audio File (Maximum File Size 50 MB)
Accepted file types: wav, mp3.
Please upload files in WAV or MP3 formats only
Insert Link Of Audio/Video"
Terms & Conditions
I agree to the terms & conditions of Big Golden Voice
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BIG GOLDEN VOICE SEASON 7
a. BIG Golden Voice Season 7 (herein after referred to as the "Contest") is hosted by Reliance Broadcast Network Limited and/or its affiliates (“RBNL/BIG FM”) on such terms and conditions as stated hereunder (“Terms and Conditions”).
b. Your Participation in the contest shall be construed as your acceptance to the following terms and conditions. If you do not accepts any of the terms herein, you should not participate in the Contest.
The Contest is a talent hunt show conceptualized and organized by BIG FM, entering its 7th Season whereby BIG FM aims to find, unlock and promote singing talent across India.
The Contest shall be held at or through (BIG FM Studio or Radio channel). The detailed schedule of the Contest shall be shared with all concerned parties on such date as deemed appropriate by BIG FM.
The Contest shall be promoted through BIG FM radio channel and various social media platforms of BIG FM viz. Facebook Page (“www.facebook.com/bigfmindia”), Youtube Channel (“www.youtube.com/927bigfm”), Instagram handle (“www.instagram.com/bigfmindia”) and Twitter Page (“www.twitter.com/bigfmindia”).
• Interested contestant(s) shall register themselves for the Contest by filling in the form available on BIG FM’s official website http://18.104.22.168/bgv/;
• Contestant(s) need to upload an audio or video file of their audition performance or upload the link to the audio or video file;
• The audio/video file must be of the Contestant(s) themselves singing and shall not include any other person except for the Contestant.
• Any incomplete or erroneous submissions made after 16th Feb 2020 shall not be taken into consideration for the Contest and shall be null and void.
a. The minimum age requirement for registration shall be 18 years. Persons below the age of 18 shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest. Applications of participants below the age of 18 shall not be considered and the decision of BIG FM shall be final in this regard.
b. The Contest is open to Indian citizens, Non-Resident Indians (NRI) or any foreign citizens.
c. Employees, agents or promoters (including their immediate family members) of BIG FM and any of its subsidiaries, affiliates and/or group companies and other associated with the contest shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest.
d. Contestant’s audition performance shall be an individual performance without forming a team or group with any other persons.
e. The Contestant(s) shall be of sound mental health and shall not have been disqualified by law or have been convicted for any offence including but not related to involving moral turpitude.
Contestants shall be required to submit a valid Photo ID Proof, Age and Address proof as mentioned below, at the time of registration. If selected, the Contestant shall be required to submit such documents before the start of the competition, failing which, the participation of the Contestant shall stand terminated.
For Indian Contestants:
Photo ID Proof (any one): PAN card/ Aadhar Card/ any document legalized by the Government of India to be a valid Photo ID proof;
Address Proof (any one): Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport or any ID/ any document legalized by the Government of India to be a valid Address Proof;
Age Proof (any one): Educational Marks sheets (SSC/HSC) or Birth Certificate.
For NRI/Foreign Contestants:
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. BIG FM shall not be responsible for any technical disruption and/or failure/ server problems and/ or any other difficulties of such nature, due to which the Contestant is unable to participate in the Contest.
2. BIG FM reserves the right to disqualify any Contestant from participating in the Contest without assigning any reason. The decision of BIG FM in this regard shall be final and binding upon the Contest Contestants.
3. The Contestants shall ensure that the audio/video file submitted by them during registration:
a. shall not infringe the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to rights of privacy, Copyrights, Trademark and/or any other Intellectual Property Rights. The Contestant(s) shall indemnify and hold harmless BIG FM, its officials, employees, and representatives against any claim, loss, damages and liability arising as a result of infringement of any third party Intellectual Property Rights.
b. is not defamatory, harmful, blasphemous, harassing, obscene, libelous, pedophilic, hateful or discriminatory on the basis of race, religion, caste and/or gender, disparaging or unlawful in any manner whatever;
c. does not violate any law for the time being in force;
d. they are well aware of the terms and conditions of use of websites, especially policy against spamming and/or privacy policies, and shall participate in the Contest with strict adherence to such terms and policies. In no event shall BIG FM be responsible or held liable for any act(s) of the Contestant(s);
e. does not deceive or mislead about the origin of any information provided by them which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
f. does not contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
g. shall not create any liability for BIG FM or any of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders;
h. The Contestant(s) represents and warrants that the entry submissions are the work of the Contestant(s) themselves and the Contestant(s) has all necessary rights, licenses, consents and permissions to use and to authorize BIG FM to use any and all Copyrights or other Intellectual Property Rights in and to entry submissions in order for BIG FM to use the such submission files (whether in audio or video format) on any of its platforms, digital or otherwise. The Contestant shall indemnify and hold BIG FM and all its affiliates, subsidiaries, associates, employees, officers and any person in connection therewith, harmless against any cost, claims or damages arising out of infringement of third party Intellectual Property Rights, including but not limited to Copyrights and RBNL shall be in no way be held liable for such costs or damages, etc;
i. In the event of any discrepancy as to the date and/or the time of receipt of any entry, BIG FM shall have the final decision in resolving such discrepancy.
j. In relation to the Contest, BIG FM shall make any such marketing and/or promotional announcement as a part of its promotional activity and the Contestant(s) hereby grants BIG FM an exclusive, transferable right to use the submissions (audio and video) of the Contestants on any of its platforms, whether digital or otherwise, for perpetuity and BIG FM/RBNL shall be the sole and exclusive owners of such audio/video submission.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. By participating in the Contest, the Contestant(s) agree to be bound by any and all decisions of BIG FM made at its sole discretion as regards the Contest and interpretation of the Terms and Conditions set out herein;
2. The selection of Contestant(s) from the registration entries received and declaration of the Winner of the Contest shall be made by such judges as are appointed by BIG FM and the decision so made shall be final and binding on all Contestant(s) and cannot be challenged under any circumstance and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained;
3. The Contest winner may be required to sign a release of claims form provided by BIG FM which shall absolve BIG FM and all its affiliates, subsidiaries and their agents and/or representatives of any and all liability. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in disqualification of the Contestant(s);
4. BIG FM reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to amend, change or vary any of the terms and condition for the Contest and/or terminate the Contest at any time without any prior notice. By entering into the Contest, the Contestant(s) agrees to such amended terms;
5. BIG FM is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the terms and conditions contained herein. All information provided in the Contest is provided "As is" without warranty of any kind. BIG FM makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to the Contestant(s) and/or any third party including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timelines, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose;
6. Under no circumstance shall BIG FM and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the Contest Participant and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever. The Contest Participant specifically agrees not to file in person/through any family member and/or any third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against BIG FM and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries to claim any damages or relief in connection with the Contest.
7. The Contestant(s) selected for the final round shall be required to travel to Mumbai. The Contestant(s) may be accompanied by 1 other person. No more than 1 person shall be allowed to accompany the Contestant(s) to the studios of BIG FM or such other place as may be decided by BIG FM.
8. Contestant(s) may be required to take part in reasonable publicity for BIG FM or such other third parties as may be duly authorized by BIG FM. Contestant(s) may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded for publicity during and after the Contest. By entering into the Contest, the Contestant(s) waives all copyrights, rights of publicity and any related rights and consents BIG FM or any third party authorized by the BIG FM to have the right to picture, record audio-video, tape or portray him/her as a Contest Winner and to exhibit this material in any and all media now existing or hereinafter created, including without limitation, television, radio and print media, without any compensation to the Contestant(s) (including the winner), whatsoever for advertising and publicity purposes, except where prohibited by law. The Contestant(s) also consents BIG FM (including third parties authorized by BIG FM) to have the right to use his/her name, voice, picture, audio-video recordings or the content of his/her Contest entry(ies) (collectively, the “Publicity Rights”).
9. The decisions of BIG FM and its representatives shall be final and binding on all aspects of the Contest.
10. The Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. All matters with respect to the Contest are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai only.
11. Your participation in the Contest by submitting the entries will be construed as an acceptance of the above-stated Terms and Conditions.